The title of this article is a bit misleading because we cannot use Cosmic Ordering to make depression go away. Yes, you read that right.
When we are immersed in depression, we cannot “get rid” of it. Why? Because our Universe works on the basis of inclusion. Nothing can be excluded from our experience – only included.
So how can we conquer depression?
When we understand our job is not to battle it, or get rid of it. Rather, our job is to join forces with the Universe in replacing depression with far greater ideas of how we intend to live our lives.
Because our Universe only expands, growing larger via its inclusion of energy, we must use Cosmic Ordering in slightly opposite ways than what our conventional logic implies.
Instead than asking Universal energy to get rid of depression, we are better served to order the depression be replaced with something else. This works on an inclusive level – the way the Universe operates.
Cosmically ordering excommunication of depression from your life seems logical. But in this Order, the focus is on depression . And so, the Universe (being inclusive – always “adding to” your experience) will comply with your Order and offer you more depression.
It’s an attraction-based Universe we live in. If we focus on battling or moving away from depression, where is the focus? Yes, on depression – and so that’s what the Universe will activate on our behalf.
So how do we correctly utilize Cosmic Ordering for relief?
Here are some tips:
- Acknowledge the depression. I know this seems counter-intuitive, but a simple act of acknowledgement of where you are in the moment gives you a good starting place. No drama, just a mental nod at what’s going on with your energy right now.
- Acknowledge the opposite of depression. Because we’re working from an inclusive standpoint, we’ve got to get in touch with thoughts and feelings that are quite different than depression. The more we think and feel on the opposite side of depression, the more it will appear depression is receding. Ironically, it’s not. We all have the capacity of elation and depression. These are all dormant energies within us. Our job is to focus on the activations we want in our life, and remain diligent to this vision. This is the heart of Cosmic Ordering.
- Acknowledge your progress. If you are deeply depressed, and looking for opposite feelings of depression, you’re not going to get happy-happy-joy-joy right away. But, with vigilance to see joyfulness available to you, you will reach a point in your progress where joy is a more consistent experience.
- Acknowledge your role, and the role of the Universe in Cosmic Ordering. The Universe isn’t a genie, and that’s very good news. When you invest responsibility in your Cosmic Ordering process, the results are far more profound. If our orders were granted like wishes, the manifestation would be shallow, and the results fleeting. Recognizing the Universe operates by a unique set of rules, and then following those rules in harmony with the Universe will reap you astounding rewards.
- Foremost, relax with your Cosmic Ordering. Now that you know the trick is to include higher, positive emotions – not exclude the negative ones – you’re on your way to living your moments in bright elation.
Note: This article is not a substitute for medical advice. If you have a medical condition, consult a qualified medical practitioner.
For more information on this topic, check out this article on Cosmic Ordering made Easy.
Written by Avia Venefica of www.whats-your-sign.com
today's featured reader
I’ve been creating my Knight-Waite tarot deck for two years.
It has been such a labour of love, I can’t wait to unleash it!
Why not take a little sneak peak?