Who Are My Spirit Guides?
Did you know that each of us has a team of spirit guides who help us on our life path? They are with us through all our lives surrounding us with love and come in many forms.
For example, you might have a highly evolved spirit guide who has had many previous lives, or a wise grandparent who has passed over into the spirit world and who is assisting you now.
Guides can work with us in many ways or might have a specific role, some are serious and some have a fabulous sense of humour!
Guides can help in many ways such as helping us find our true life path and direction and are always in the background cheering you on! Here are a few simple tips to form a stronger bond with your guides. So who are my spirit guides?
How To Meet Your Spirit Guides
Here is a quick way to meet your spirit guides. There are lots of ways that you can do this, but two simple approaches are through visualization and automatic writing.
A visualisation for meeting your Spirit Guides
This is great for actually seeing who your guides are.
- Sit down comfortably somewhere quiet and take three deep breaths, breathing out any tensions from your body and mind.
- Close your eyes and see yourself walking into a beautiful garden with a bench at the centre. See yourself sitting on this bench and ask for your guide to approach you and sit next to you.
- Ask your guide any questions you may have. Then thank your guide for coming and see yourself leaving the garden.
- Feel yourself coming back into the room and back into your body. Slowly open your eyes.
- Write down the information you get from your guide as this helps you build a relationship with them.
Automatic writing is a process where you use writing to channel information from your guides. It’s great for getting very specific information.
- Again, find a quiet space where you can sit down with a pen and piece of paper. Take three deep breaths and breathe out any tension
- Start with a simple question such as, who is the spirit guide working with me at this moment in my life? Empty your mind and write the answer that immediately comes to you without censoring it.
- Ask as many questions as you like. At the end, thank them for their help and clap your hands loudly three times to clear the energy and ground yourself.
Article written by Michele Knight Psychic Reader Kim – ID 2263
today's featured reader
book a reading with your favourite psychic
Our live psychics calls cost Calls recorded, 18+ with bill payers permission. Entertainment SP www.inveroak.com. . Terms and conditions apply
Credit card readings:
Calls recorded, 18+ with bill payers permission. Entertainment SP www.inveroak.com. . Terms and conditions.
My New Tarot Deck
I’ve been creating my Knight-Waite tarot deck for three years.
It has been such a labour of love, I can’t wait to unleash it!
It will launch in 2023, but why not take a little sneak peek at the cards below?
We have no affiliation whatsoever with the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck, the rights in which are owned and/or controlled by the Penguin Random House Group.
Any similarity in trade names is coincidental only: we are not licensed by, endorsed by, or in any other way connected with Rider-Waite,
the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck, or the Penguin Random House Group.
One thought on “Who Are My Spirit Guides?”
I want to discover who I am,how my future will be and my life partner.